We have sent email to your site email address with Rave Username.Continue
We have sent email to your site email address.
Click on the link in the message. You will be taken to the Rave website and permitted to change your password.
By subscribing to this service, you will be eligible to receive important messages via text messaging and email. We encourage you to check with your mobile service provider about your plan. AggieAlert! enforces a ZERO SPAM policy; the system will not be used to distribute advertising or other unsolicited content. AggieAlert! does not sell or share your contact information to third parties.
Parent(s) can register by clicking the "Register" button at the top right. Once registered, you can opt out of SMS messages at any time by texting STOP to 67283 or 226787.
* N.C. A&T is not responsible for any cost incurred.
For FAQ’s click on Law Enforcement / Public Safety link.
Q: What are the different ways to receive emergency notifications?
A: Information will be disseminated via:
• Text messages and emails (registered students, faculty and staff with AggieAlert!)
• University e-mail to epa/spa employees and students
• WNAA 90.1 FM Radio
• Social media (Facebook and Twitter)
• A&T website @ http://www.ncat.edu/
• WNAA's website
• Aggie InfoLine (336.334.7325)
• Campus two-way radios
• Aggie Net (plasma screens)
Q: How do I report a campus emergency?
A: Call University Police at 336.334.7675